Oct 8, 2007

blokewhosavesmylife

As is often the case as I absolutely can't think of anything interesting to say to all six of you, blokewhoshouldbewritingthisblog comes up trumps with a suggestion for content. (Anonymous aka Brandon Flowers aka The Waunch aka Robert Malborough, 53 Cheshire Place, London Sw17 NE4 [just around the corner from the Notting Hill black pudding shop where Ben Elton wrote We Will Rock You] is also good at pestering me with good ideas, but he does it face to face rather than via the comments pages of hhn - which would - I guess... - explain why blokewhoihavenotseenforages earned his name.)

Being pretty hip, I am more interested in user driven content aka web stoners have run out of ideas, so you six cats aka blokewhozfirstonmylistofsixcats, Styx, Brandon Flowers, Bad, &^%, and Madame B (talk to me people if there are more of you), riddle me this:

1) I look most like....
2) My biggest hero is....
3) Ideal holiday destination....
4) Favourite air guitar track....
5) My favourite Prince track is....(and no you can't have I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man as answers to 4 and 5)
6) Favourite air keyboards track...
7) The person I think really has written a pact with Mr D in order to strain their modicum of 15 minutes of fame into a career...
8) Is Madame B a geezer... (I'm not convinced by this one. I do genuinely think Madame B is a genuine stranger, vulgar as she/he/she is.)
9) The Shield or Shakespeare...
10) When you are in bed on Sunday mornings, what are you thinking about...(If you say Leonard Cohen or Tindersticks please remove yourself from society asafuckingp...)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok here goes

stephanie beecham
stevie gerrard
brownsea island
none, you pleb
none, you pleb
none, you pleb
who is mr D
yes I am all woman, big boy
the Brad, sorry Bard
getting shagged properly and coming before the other half (men are so inconsiderate)

Anonymous said...

I don’t think you phrased this very well, hhn, but I’m guessing you want us to tell you what we think is your favourite air guitar song, and so forth. So here goes:
1) James Gandolfini
2) Prince
3) Ibiza
4) The Girl From Ipanema
5) Jughead/Lolita/My Name is Prince
6) JS Bach’s Chromatic Fantasy and Fugue in Dmin
7) June Sarpong
8) Must be a woman, because guys aren’t weird like that
9) Shakespeare
10) Salma Hayek and a Full English Breakfast

Anonymous said...

Gordon Ramsay
Winston Churchill
Anywhere hot
freebird
1999
light my fire
yes who is Mr D?
hmmm, just might be a woman, stephanie beecham, interesting
shield
wether its worth reading any more of the Sunday times than the "in gear" supplement and if stephanie beecham lookalike would be good in bed

Anonymous said...

oh i thought you wanted to know about us hhn?

Please confirm the instructions.

Anonymous said...

Bloody hell, two more blokewhos. And a blokewho in the post's title. Are we all equally appalled that we could be mistaken for one another? hhn, how about going thru' all your past 'blokewho' comments and trying to ascribe them to the appropriate one? I'll sue for being accused of playing computer games; the Xboxer will sue for being mistaken for a pompous twat. etc.

What exactly is it, anon, that makes J Sarpong so deeply irritating? I've yet to work it out, perhaps 'cos I have to turn over as soon as I hear her... ah! It's her voice, isn't it?

Playing air keyboard, by the way, is a complete no-no. Did you ever see a keyboard player break sweat? No. And that's the whole point of air-guitaring: it's exercise. ( How do I know that a Santana fan is going to disagree? Hang on a sec. Santana fans don't disagree do they? They 'beg to differ'. Pinot Grigio-drinking noodlers, the lot of 'em. )

hhn said...

Mr D is the devil you numbskulls

Anonymous said...

Dear Simon,
I'm not begging to disagree about Santana; I'm begging you to give yourself a bleach enema. And give June Sarpong one at the same time, for being the world's most irritating, vacuous, self-regarding, pointless and witless oxygen-thief talent-vacuum ever. And mine's a pinot noir, thanks. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Has anyone else noticed that this blog only ever comes alive within the confines of the comments section?

Talking of 'comes alive'...You're not a Frampton fan by any chance are you anon?

Anonymous said...

Frampton? Of course not. What an odd question.
And now that hhn has clarified what he meant, I need to change my first five answers, as follows:
1) Brandon Flowers (So I'm told)
2) Captain Richard F Burton
3) Kerala
4) Achilles Last Stand by Zeppelin
5) Don't care

Anonymous said...

there arent that many blokes who
its simple - I wrote the xbox comment (you all took the piss, but funny isnt it, 3 days later hhn talking xbox like a regular)
hhn knows most of you, but he doesnt know Mde B or me.
I also suggested yesterdays profiling idea, mening him on us not us on us, but he is quite good at this stuff.
He also never answers our bloody questions - Hawaii bloke? what happened to all the others, oh and now hhn is regular employee, is he actually a hhn anymore?
by the way great Mde B comment, blokes incapable of being tht weird I agree, in which case she is a strange bird indeed./