Oct 10, 2007

Re Stuff

Re blokewhos, now I am really confused. And what kind of kick do people get pretending to be someone else on a blog that is read by approx six people (interesting and attentive as this dirty half dozen may be)?

Re not answering questions, bring it on dear readers. But I will not answer questions that are not interesting. (See terms and conditions below.) On the bloke from Hawaii, good question. Blokewhoaskedthisquestion I am impressed by your historical knowledge of hhn content. However, I have no idea whether or not Mr Hawaii is still out there, logging in to hhn in between sips of his tropical cocktails. Sorry.

Re regular employment and hhn status? Good call, but it is too much of a hassle to change the name of the blog. And I might lose some of you in that process. You may be small, but so is dynamite – as Prince said at the last of his gig’s I went to.

(Anonymous aka The Waunch, isn’t it time you came out of the anonymous closet, not that it is difficult to figure out when it is you or not. `Now that hhn has clarified what he meant’? `I don’t think you phrased this very well’? Dude, get that pole from out of your butt.)

Re air keyboards, you are all missing a trick. Only this morning I managed to make mrs househusbandnot laugh with a quick bit of air keyboards to the first verse of Sometimes It Snows In April. Other air keyboard favourites include A Song From Under The Floorboards, Beauty And The Beast, the beginning of Deep In Vogue, We Used To Be Friends, Everything In Its Right Place, anything from Fearsome Jewel, the Orb remix of Higher Than The Sun, All The World Loves Lovers, most of The In Sound From Way Out, and You Below To Me. (I could go on.)

Re stuck for Xmas presents? Buy all hhn posts to date as a hard copy. In the spirit of recent rumblings in the music industry, you can pay what you feel it is worth.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

I will not answer any questions that are not interesting, hhn.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remove the pole from my butt? Dude, my role here is to keep you on the straight and narrow path of Occasionally Making an Iota of Fucking Sense. As you well know.
And I was the original Anon; everyone else can just about sod off.

Yrs,

Brandon WaunchFlower

Anonymous said...

Madame B,
if you really look like that, when are we going out please?

Anonymous said...

Damn you hhn, fancy sticking up a picture of me without my permission - unforgivable and suable I'm sure.

Anyway anon, to go out with me you first have to pass my little test. This involves answering correctly a number of questions. These questions need to be asked by a panel of hhn readers - so suggestions please and we'll see if this excuse for a man is worth me taking him out and shagging him senseless.

Anonymous said...

well come on guys help me out here... questions please

Anonymous said...

what colour shirt am I wearing anon

Anonymous said...

blue

Anonymous said...

correct !

Anonymous said...

Madame B ..I win
lets go

Anonymous said...

hhn, is there any point in visiting this blog any more? I mean, look at the date. It's six days since you could last be bothered to write a few lines. If you've retired perhaps you should announce the fact. It would be polite you know.

Anonymous said...

even Madame B has given up

Anonymous said...

sorry, was just scooping the lard out of my fanny, now then anon, are you going to be a gent and go down on me?

Anonymous said...

If I did you wouldnt forget it