Oct 6, 2006

Team Efforts

Finally got that job application I have been banging on about off this morning. Nearly killed me - and mrs househusbandnot with my constant does this sound rights and what do think about thats etc. I guess it is all part of the marriage contract but the poor woman did almost as much work as I did on the application. Will try and be supper fly and attentive to her needs over the weekend to compensate for taking advantage of the other half of the househusbandnot mrs househusbandnot team this week.

Actually, we are going to a wedding tomorrow, which will either be fun or dull. Weddings have that capacity to be deeply entertaining or arse-numbingly dull. At the former I end up crying through the speeches, telling everyone how much I love mrs househusbandnot, and stamping on bridesmaids in an effort to catch the bouquet. At the later I just get drunk, talk to the bar staff and try and cadge cigars off the best man. Tomorrow should be fun because the bride and groom are funny and attractive, and I have no official duties other being nice to mrs househusbandnot. Will report back on it next week.

In other news...well I don't really have any. Been too buried in that job application and writing about how to use digital communications to enhance the organisation that I am applying to's profile. If it sounds dull you would be on the right track. If it sounds interesting, then I am the man you need in your office/team.

With nothing else to say - well nothing that I think anyone other than me would find remotely interesting today [what I've just put on my ipod, what we are having for supper tonight, something on the book I have just started reading, my further thoughts on digital communications, I can't find any matching socks, where I am going swimming, I'm going to get my hair cut on the way to the pool etc.] - I'll sign off. The worms say hi.

No comments: