Oct 27, 2006

Brie Fly

I still can't work out how to show comments on househusbandnot without you having to click through on the LINKS TO THIS POST line. But blokeihaventseeninages - aka mr nasty - got back after a few responses to his rather caustic attack on me yesterday. If you want to see what he said go to the Being Normal post from yesterday and click on the LINKS TO THIS POST. I think he is trying to say that his first long comment was ironic or not serious or something. I was mighty pissed off about it at the time - which shows me up for the delicate individual I am I guess. Mind you, I also alerted you to reading his comment, so I guess I am..aah fuck it. It's only a blog.

Nothing witty to say about last night with the in laws. We had a really really nice evening.

Keeping to one of my rules about blogging - not saying anything when there is nothing to say - see ya next week. hhn x

2 comments:

Nick Bartle said...

that is 'cos your in laws will be reading today. this is a blag not a blog

hhn said...

Takes one to know one Mr Busted By Your In Laws x