Sep 21, 2007

Stuff I now know

1) Madame B is nuts
2) Celebrities - and more specifically their PAs - suck
3) What a double blind clinical trial is (mrs househusbandnot's first ever boy friend recently created a mouse with a glowing leg)
4) They have hedgehogs in New Zealand, but not in Australia
5) I sing that song Would I Lie To You at least once a week
6) I am thinking it is time for the Gill Scott Heron revival
7) Am looking forward to the violent revolution against celebrity cooks
8) There may be a god, because I bumped into one of the nicest waiters I have ever met the other day, and he had got a part in Eastenders
9) Winter (in America?) is coming hurrah
10) Mobile phones really really suck, especially when you have turned something on on them and you don't know what it is ("Oh great, I've been emailing Mongolia all afternoon")
11) Dry cleaners rule the world (unfortunately)
12) If you buy toothpaste for the gay man at the gym, congratulate him on listening to Donna Summer, and playfully punch him in the pecs, it is not unreasonable of him to assume you are a secret gayer
13) Sometimes when you are playing Xbox, you have a rush of quite how deeply pointless it is playing Xbox (Mind you, one gets the same feeling of despondency in the pub. at work etc., so no big anti-gaming agenda here)
14) At the gym, I have been listening to *&^'s cd collection on my ipod. Forget Donna Summer. I am working out to ambient John Foxx and early Roxy Music - very strange
15) Those electronic cars make the people driving them look really goofy

We are all editors

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm, per chance were you emailing Mongolia to see how many people there know how tall you are? (I counted 53)

Anonymous said...

HHN - Madam B IS NOT Nuts. Thank you. Dignity remains in tact as do balls

Anonymous said...

Why on earth would you buy toothpaste for a gay man in a gym? And I don't understand why you'd congratulate anyone on listening to Donna Summer. You may not be in the gays, hhn, but I'm beginning to wonder if you're not as deranged as Madam B.

Anonymous said...

hhn had tofu and hokkaido squash for his dinner last night...

hhn said...

And so it came to pass that the wonderful relationship forged in guitar shops between The Waunch and mrs hhn fell apart because he criticised her cooking...

Anonymous said...

It's Gil. Sorry. Still laughing at misreading "celebrity cooks" as "celebrity cocks".

Anonymous said...

I wasn't dissing the cooking, merely the vile and pointless ingredients. I'm sure they were cooked with rare skill and delicacy. But why don't you tell us how much you enjoyed the meal, hhn?