Sep 26, 2007

McComments

Interesting intervention from Mr B in the comments section, proving that he is pretty unhinged, and in need of a bit of attention (from qualified practitioners). It's all in your head mate. There is no-one out there.

Anyway, off to Scotland tomorrow for a bit of clan gathering. (All three of my sisters will be there, which is a rare occurrence and one that invariably results in me getting into trouble.) Have not as yet purchased blue face paint and sporran, but will see what I can do when I get there. Actually hoping to have a pretty mellow time, taking in a few galleries and trying to blag my way into a great spa in Edinburgh. While not where my heart is, Edinburgh is as close to the city my family comes from as there is.

Will mcreport back.

And Mr B, please don't comment too much on this post. It is about me, not you you freak - something we have been trying to explain to your wife for some time.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, isn't he nasty

Anonymous said...

Innee just, want me to do him in my lovely

Anonymous said...

Nah, he's not worht it - hey, you dont fancy mrs hhn do ya?

Anonymous said...

well, she's kinda special, but your lovelier innit

Anonymous said...

Right, you wait till I get you home you good fer nuthin narly little fecker

Anonymous said...

giv over me love, that stick hurts, get away from me - right hhn, you're in trouble now

Anonymous said...

Deeply deeply sad...

Anonymous said...

who is this pillock

Anonymous said...

actually I love him

Anonymous said...

oh dear hhn, can we start a petition?

Anonymous said...

guess Mrs HHn is not Madame B then, because midget boy has huge wanger apparently. stuffs that theory then.
Or maybe she has just forgotten after so many months