Aug 21, 2007

Cut'n'Paste

I like the idea of cutting and pasting hhn posts, as suggested by - I'm assuming `cos he likes playing with words as well as with celebrities - Brandon Flowers aka The Waunch. (Although mrs househusbandnot informed me the other night that she has been making a few anonymous comments to hhn, so I am a bit confused as to who is who out there in comment land at the moment. [What's with all the anonymity people? It's not like anyone apart from us read this thing anyway.{Although I was at a business meeting this morning and someone told me that someone I used to work with, and may try and work with with again one day, sometimes reads hhn, which was alarming.}])

Speaking of cutting and pasting, I have never been convinced by that whole line from David Bowie about him cutting and pasting lines of lyrics for his songs. (And I also really hate those poems on fridges letter magnets. And I get confused with the tracking options on Word. Maybe I should be getting The Brandon to write hhn?)

On other news...oh there isn't any today

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm Anonymous, and no one else is, right?