Jul 30, 2007

Those Summmmer Nyyyyyyties

Hmm. blokewhopredictedthatiamgettinglaxatwritinghhnposts' prediction seems to be coming true. One minute I am sitting at the keypad bursting with things to tell you. The next I am preoccupied with a cat saying "hello" on youtube. Where have my priorities got too?

How's everyone's summer?

Styx? Watching the cricket I imagine
Blokewho? Who knows?
Madame B? Hanging out with R Gervais (for which you get no brownie points with this crowd sweetie)
The Waunch? Busy painting his face purple for Friday night when he and I go to a Prince after show show
mrshousehusbandnot? Currently battling with me over her website copy (there is so much, and so little, that needs to be said about this one)
Bid? Oh, sorry dude, you don't read my blog do you
Prince? He's just waiting for me to take him to the bridge...

Yep, that's the six of you, and long may your loyalty be rewarded with...er stuff.

Me? Searching for Mr Right with the YMGs.

In other news, saw someone wing-walking over Herne Bay yesterday. Now that must be a trip. I actually met someone once who was introduced to me as Julie The Wing-Walker. I asked her what she did. "Take a wild guess," she said.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked that Psychic Cat of Death that was on the news the other day. I want to get one.

Anonymous said...

what is a wing-walker - is it Gary Lineker dribbling up to the byline?

What do you mean no points for meeting ricky gervais? Pah, so hard to please.

Youtube schoutube - have you no work to do

Anonymous said...

London's sun is finally shining which means that hhn is in a muck sweat and too enervated to write a few words for the entertainment of his - incredibly - still loyal readers.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't suppose he's out riding his bike.

Unknown said...

7

Anonymous said...

Οverall, when you hаvе the phone locked in
the portrait mοdе, somе apps like YouΤube vidеоs or thе Street Views featuгe of
the Google Mаpѕ from itѕ iρhonеs and iPаds of earlier geneгation.


my blog pοst: iphone

Anonymous said...

Recently, at the Givenchy show at Paris fashion Week was an explosion of colors, suspended gold, silver foil, and sparking islands of metal particles shimmering like goldstone.
You should be able to get celebrities on board by
leveraging personal contacts. While the service is wonderful if you are interested in at your own will.
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden At the Fadi El Khoury spring 2013 runway show during Paris fashion Week.


Look into my blog :: Ao so mi nam :: 74.52.98.37
::