Jul 19, 2007

It's In A

blokewho is right you know. All the feedback I got from anyone about yesterday's blog- and it was mrs househusbandnot - was a "Well you had time to write your blog" when I was complaining that I had had a busy day.

blokwho is wrong though about hhn falling into disarray with tumble weed drifting across the space bar because I am going to Suffolk for 24 hours. I only ever stop writing hhn when I have nothing to say, and I will be very surprised if there are no stories from four or five hours on a boat with Bad this evening.

In other news, had great BBQ with mrs hhn on the roof last night. We talked about everything and nothing, and I had a dream about Mick Jagger coming to me and saying that Keef just couldn't nail down the solo at the end of Sympathy For The Devil and would I like to have a go. This was after I had sat down to a banquet, and a half French half Indian woman had complained about how I had served myself the crab salad. It was at Richard Branson's house. Somewhere along the way, I had played a game of rugby, and a computer game on a screen the size of a wall.

On the lobster killing btw, I leave that to Bad who is versed in these things. Last time we had one, I think he went for the nail in the head option though.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

More delusional dreams huh, as if you could sit on your balcony in the presence of your wormery!

Anonymous said...

"It's in A"? Sympathy for the Devil? Unreliable guitar witness you are hhn. It's in E.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was

"in A kiss"

That's what Cher said anyway and I believe her

Anonymous said...

im available for drums - sly

Anonymous said...

cheeky beggar sly, what are you calling my baps