May 18, 2007

Blink, Dracule, And A Priest On The Blower

Thanks for your various thoughts on me and the new work I am doing. I'm going to go with my blink feelings on it, and continue to think that it is a cool office peopled by nice people until things are proved otherwise. More self validation? Yes, but in a good way I think.

Unfortunately, this new optimism coincides with the beginning of summer - a season I really do not like very much, and one in which I usually turn in hhn dracule hiding from the sun and the sunlight and seeking out dark cool chambers to avoid getting too hot. Will have to figure out how to manage this one at the office, although I have spied a few fellow anti-summerites amongst the troops there.

Speaking of summer, I am not sure our recent Greek vacation has had a good enough mention, and a picture tells a thousand words (or whatever):




















And so it came to pass that hhn eventually became a true blogger by thinking his holiday photos would be of any interest to anyone....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, that's you in the pool.

Anonymous said...

Aah, lovely photos. Is it you? Why is that man weeing in the phone box? Does HHN DO Scrabble? and that fallic photo is making me slither embarassingly in my polyester dress

Anonymous said...

You get 9 points for HHN in scarbble