Mar 20, 2007

Inside Out

Much as I would like to spend a lot more time discussing the casting of hhn The Movie, I have to spend today preparing for an interview tomorrow morning. (Considering that this interview - or prospect of it - has been hanging around since December, and I am being given precisely half an hour - no more, no less - at 8.00am tomorrow, I am not sure what I should be preparing other than a thermos of decent coffee and a stop watch. But we will see.)

Actually, I think it is better having a short interview. It leaves less time to chance, and for me to get nervous - which I do in interviews. And the trouble with when I get nervous is that I end up looking really really pissed off. Which is unfortunate. I'm freaking out inside, and people are running for the fire exits because I look like I'm going to cut their ears off. I'm working on it, trying to look less scary and trying to be my own cheery self in interviews. (The cheery persona quite often also translates into serial killer lookey-likey mode.) So spare a thought for me trying to be normal with strangers at 8.00am tomorrow, if you are not still asleep and dreaming about hhn lists.

Gotta get on with the interview prep now. Will let you know how it goes/went.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck - and may 'the broccoli be with you'

Anonymous said...

what's the job? if you need a reference I don't know of anyone but will take your money from my purse and use it on fondu and marimba playing card sharks that snap fish with their mandibles

Anonymous said...

http://www.metroactive.com/papers/metro/01.04.01/traffic-0101.html

had to post it again I think you missed it hhn
dead ringer for Mrs HHN