Feb 14, 2007

Brie Fly (ii)

According to comments to the blog yesterday (and today), love is in the air for Dirty Dave And Susie P. (I am assuming that these two are Madame B and An Other regular commenter to hhn in different names. The standard of wit from you lot just keeps on growing . Having all had a little swear, you are now - ho ho ho - pretending to be someone else. You really are making a fine contribution to digital social networking. Let me know when any of you have bought the fart cushion.)

And leadership? Someone is looking for leadership from hhn? The whole point of hhn is that I can't work out what I am doing myself, let alone provide leadership to random strangers out there. (If I was a leader, would I be writing a blog? [One of David Cameron's many misreads on how a political leader should behave was his CamBlog or ToryFeed or whatever it was called.] Leaders do. Bloggers don't. Not that Mr Cameron appears to be doing much at the moment, other than denying that he was there when it was done. I'd love to be a fly on the wall to his press people's briefing.)

Actually, have been looking a lot into the nature of blogging, and even got sent a job spec the other day that asked me to submit an example of a recent blog I had written. Thankfully, hhn is not the only blog-related activity I am engaged in, and I did have an example other than my hhns rants to send to these people. (It was equally ranty and opinionated but about things that actually affect someone - or more than a few individuals anyway - other than just me.)

Not a lot more to report this morning. Happy birthday to *** today. And happy Valentine's Day to you all. hhnx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Re 'Meaning It'. The Walrus of Love would surely never have used the term 'make out'...