Jan 30, 2007

Holding Company

In a bit of a hurry this morning - which I know is a pretty illegal way to start a blog entry. Up there with "Not much to say today", "Man, was I wasted last night", and "Hey, check out this photo of my cat wearing a swim suit".

I have a bunch of stuff to talk about, but it is going to have to wait until later in the week. I'm on a few deadlines, which - whatever way I try and look at it - are more important that househusbandnot. Shocking but true.

Will be back atcha tomorrow.

But quickly, in response to some comments over the last few days: what is wrong with wearing loafers on a Scottish island (unless you are going to be dragged up a mountain to check out an ancient burial mound), and Mrs B if you want to go on a date with my wife, bring it on and send me your email.

And had excellent evening last night with my mate *&^, the one I was worried I didn't see any more because he got all my news and views from hhn. We watched Coronation Street so we would have something to talk about - which we did. So, back on board with that friendship I hope, even if it is based on doing impersonations of Dev who remains the worst actor in the world. (And looking really old nowadays too.)

Also, a little knackered this morning because last night I had a dream that I was the goalkeeper for the Chinese national football team, but I had this dog body. So jumping for high balls was really easy, but actually trying to catch the ball or throw it was harder with my dog paws. Spent at least an hour this morning at 4.00am lying in bed staring at the ceiling and wondering what the hell all that was about. Woof.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite simply hhn, the reason you dream of you being a dog playing footballer is a) because you know of my keen interest in soccer and have been wondering about sniffing around my vaggie patch too often. or, b)You are a little simple or a little mad

XX

Anonymous said...

OK sussed it
Madam B is actually Mrs hhn, testing you for fidelity.