Dec 14, 2006

Quick One

Thanks for your various comments yesterday about what to do with balls of string over the Festive holidays. (And there was me trying to go a bit high brow with my visit to Tate Britain. I should know my audience by now I guess. )

Anyway, I have spent all morning ballsing up this website I am working on, so don't have time for anything else today I'm afraid.

Just wanted you all to know that I had not disappeared under a ball of string or anything.

Will be back some time tomorrow

hhn x

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

balls of string are happy people. They like broccoli and playing the fool. Once, my uncle claire sat me down on his knee, and said 'niece, string is the answer to man's problems'. Why said I looking deeply into his wise old eye. 'why my daughter' he laughed. 'because it is now feck off'. Blessed be the man that has knowledge.

Anonymous said...

sounds rather strange to me. I mean, who would ever call anyone Claire?

Anonymous said...

I thought that too about the Claire thing, but thought it was just posh or French or something

Anonymous said...

No, that's Dawn

Anonymous said...

funny are the people that make you laugh. And funny too the gibbon. Opps, sorry ... meant funky.

Anonymous said...

funky is not funny. Oh no. Although it may be an animal thing, I'm sure mrs hhn would agree. If you were to replace the letter n, with the letter k willy nilly, there would be big trouble. Let's face it - the wickerman would be the mr winner we all know and love. now that would be shooting fish in a bridge full of tyres