Apr 15, 2008

What Difference Does It Make?

Re "Madam B here, darned you hhn, your beloved is poorly and you snipe away like a thorn in a jockstrap - have some pity and tend to her you MAN"

I know. I know. (Most of the post was an excuse to have a Smiths song as a title anyway.) The minute I posted yesterday's post I felt bad about it. I can report back that I went home and made mrs househusbandnot sausage sandwiches last night, and spent some time thanking her for coming to Denmark with me this weekend. And generally tried to be nice, as I avoided the piles of tea cups and other ill-related litter around the flat.

So sincere apolgies to mrs hhn, who incidentally did say last night, when I had gotten off the phone to various people, "When you are on the phone it sounds like you are actually being nice to me when I am ill." I will try and be - rather than just sound - nice this evening.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madam B here, ..... and I should think so, ooh, for the next time you are ill - I hope Mrs hhn stomps around blaring away taking every remote out of your hand and steps on everyone of your sausages.

A woman scorned is a pain in the ass

Anonymous said...

This Charming Man? I think not. Stop Me if You Think You've Heard This One Before, but it's obvious that Barbarism Begins at Home. hhn is like The Boy With the Thorn in His jockstrap - What She Said - but with his Girlfriend in a Coma, he should be very careful because Pretty Girls Make Graves, and I'd hate to read on here that The Queen is Dead.

Anonymous said...

Madam B here, I'm sorry anon but "That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore" and hhn, just for you, and I think mrs hhm would agree - "Bigmouth Strikes Again"

Anonymous said...

Well done, Madame B, for once you manage not to Paint a Vulgar Picture, although no one would suggest that you're Shakespeare's Sister - You Just Haven't Earned it Yet, Baby. [Dies of boredom]

Anonymous said...

Madam b here, you're bored ... Pah, I've been asking myself "How Soon Is Now" all day

hhn said...

Get you lot, you big old Smithies fans. Even Madame B. Go Girlfriend (in that coma). Seems I started something I couldn't finish again.

Anonymous said...

Madam B here, stop interrupting the flow hhn. I was in such a good mood, but "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now"

Anonymous said...

hhn, when you turn up your toes I think you should remember Johnny Marr and Morrissey in your Will. I am. It was Really Nothing compared to the pleasure they've given me over the years.

Anonymous said...

Madam b here, have you ever tried to insert a daffodil ..... oh, forget it