Apr 24, 2008

And..

...I just saw a sheep in a playground near Russell Square

And The Waunch didn't pick up on my typo in my headline yesterday...

And my mate (*& has just secured me tickets for Massive Attack* during their Meltdown thang at The Festival Hall...

And mrs househusbandnto woke me up at four am this morning because she wanted to hear me say 'muesli'...

And, and, and...

*Yeah, yeah. I know. But they are great live,and (*& and I have had quite a lot of fun at the Meltdown thangs over the last few years. One of the highlights involved me deciding to talk to Bono when I was twatted. Another involved one of the best gigs I have ever seen (Tricky and Lee Perry together, which shouldn't work, but did. Karma Coma Dwop..)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and today is St. Mark's Eve, and...

Anonymous said...

Madam B here, "Karma Coma Dwop" I ordered one of them the other day but just got a Balti!

Anonymous said...

Wot typo?

Anonymous said...

Is bonbon hyphernated - or is that just Bono