Mar 10, 2008

...

The Waunch was concerned on Friday that Friday's hhn was the last every hhn post. (Bless his little Hilditch & Kean cotton socks.) Fear not dear reader(s). I was not planning on stopping yet. (Although I have bugger all to report back on since Friday. mrs househusbandnot and I went to see that teen pregnancy movie Juno, which was good although terrible music almost killed it. And I found out that young shepherds learn their trade by herding ducks rather than sheep. And I have just soldiered my way into work on what the weather boys [and girls] are threatening is going to be a day of vigorous storms. [How they feel the need to react since they got caught on the hop by that storm in the 1980s.] And I...no that's it. No it it. But just it for today. But didn't want you to think I was not coming back, ever...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

madam b here, very glad to hear you are not stopping - have you tried linking to other sites to increase readership?