Feb 4, 2008

Crap caps

First sign of madness The Waunch: talking about yourself in the third person. Re your comments, you obviously spent time out over the weekend by googling snakes in Australia, which makes you 1) sad 2) annoying (Because you are right, I could not remember what sort of snake it was at the time of writing. I remember now it was a brown snake. Brown snake fact: they are so venomous that they bite tractors and combine harvesters. And snakes only bite things that they think they have enough venom to kill.)

In other news, excellent misread on a lucozade sports drink at the gym yesterday: "Warning: This crap is not safe for children under the age of three. (It was cap not crap btw.) My mate *&^ collects these misreads if he has any to share with the group?

In other news, so yeah jury service. I was thinking all John Grisham, sultry blonde femme fatales in the witness stand, aged drink defence lawyers up against the might of captains of industry etc. But apparently - according to mrs househusbandnot who has done jury service - it is much waiting around being herded from courtroom to courtroom with not a lot to do. (Thinking about it, I am probably committing some heanous crime by mentioning that I am doing jury service at all. Better not let slip any more details.)

In gym related news, my v gay mate at the gym wants me to download his Donna Summer greatest hits album so that we can go running together on the treadmills together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've already got Donna Summer's Greatest Hits

Anonymous said...

Dude, I spent several months in Australia killing King Brown snakes; my Australasian herpetological knowledge is both deep and wide, even if I say so myself. And I wish you wouldn't keep confusing me with this Waunch character. I'm, er, someone else entirely.