Jul 3, 2007

Re Booooo

In response to Madame B's comment - well jibe - yesterday, I know. I couldn't agree more. I just have so little of any interest to say about anything at the moment. The details of my life (and my thoughts about life) are deeply dull at the moment:

1) Wow, is that all a cat costs to buy for medical research? (approx two squid btw)
2) Betcha By Golly Wow, I still have Prince tickets.
3) I wonder why I've never had hay fever.
4) Nut allergies - true or lie.
5) Why do the first two people you talk to in John Lewis have no idea about anything on sale in the store?
6) When will my mint grow? (this is sadly not a euphemism)
70 Where's blokewhoseemstohavedisappeared?
8) Ah, so that's what razor clams taste like.
9) Internet dating by my brother in law - a practical instruction (since he is staying with us at the moment).
10) What's the real deal with 'remastered' cds?
11) How come mrs househusbandnot has lost more weight than I have? (Exhibit A: large number of empty crisp packets on my end of the sofa)
12) Website architecture
13) How come I've never seen a hedgehog?
14) North to South development funding.
15) And about to being 42.

See what I mean? And I have always tried to maintain some sort of standards here at hhn, although others may disagree.

Actually we are taking delivery of a new TV this Thursday, which is pretty exciting (although it did involve me thinking about 5 having been deeply ruded to by John Lewis staff. We [mrs hhn and I] voted with our feet and bought our new TV from Currys.) And...no, I've died of boredom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing of interest - how do you think the rest of us feel dammit! Your lack of interest is more exciting than all of our lives put together which is why we come on here - the cheek!

Q's - can I sell my cat for medical research - its getting quite old and will be cheaper than the vets fees to snuff him out?

A's - mint, let it be - all this rain had rotted most of my crops so don't fret over a stick of mint - it'll grow when the sun comes - though may taste less minty than normal

A's - the first 2 people you speak to in JL are other shoppers dingbat

A's - you are destined to remain a porker for the rest of your natural days - thinking slim will make you feel better but you'll always be a lardarse

A's - We have a hedgehog in our garden, but don't coo. Bugger bit through our telephone line a month or two back!

A's - North to south development funding - they get to choose how to spend our money - good eh!