May 29, 2007

Madame B

So, thoughts/suggestions as to where Madame B has gone on holiday this week? The Eden Project? (Remember her partner is a gardener and therefore probably some sort of eco warrior.) The Maldives? (As paid for by her Dad who dislikes the gardener, and is trying to get his daughter to get accustomed to a life style the gardener can't afford.) Outside my flat? (For a week of concerted stalking.) Scotland? (To annoy her Dad, and pacify the gardener.) A darkened car park in The New Forest? (She sounds like a bit of a dogger to me.)

Actually, I have a new theory - well a theory as suggested by someone else that I am now taking as my own - that Madame B is not a woman, and is in fact A.N. Other male commenter to hhn who enjoys pretending to be a vulgar woman. I'm thinking it could be The Waunch (who likes a good bit of writing) or maybe blokewhohascreatedthemadamebpersona.

If Madame B is also someone else, then that takes my actual readership of six on Friday down to five with the double entry. Five? One less than six, and two less than seven (which would at least have given me the excuse to sing that Prince song).

Speaking of readers, I am sorry to report that mrs househusbandnot is no longer a regular reader of hhn. She thinks my observations about the real world not that I am back out in it are not as fun as the vacuum stuff I did at home. Sad but true.

In other news, is it only me who has recognised the striking similarity between Michael Vaughan and the lead singer of Muse?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

ask Mrs hhn to do a guest piece for hhn. Then you can see if your fans are loyal or all braying for her own page. WHat happened to your sister's contributions did she ever post again?

Anonymous said...

In fact I wasn't one of the six, having been away for a while... Just thought I'd mention it.

Anonymous said...

mrs hhn here...i do read hhn of course, not least to remind hhn that it was my idea that madame b could be the waunch.
x

Anonymous said...

No, sorry to disappoint you all, but I'm not Madame B. I couldn't bring myself to write that badly or be quite so vulgar. The fact that I'm currently on holiday too is merely a huge coincidence. Honestly...

Anonymous said...

Ok you nearly got it. I am on holiday with the Waunch and he, as we speak, is in my navel

Anonymous said...

Actually I spent half term having quality time with my young son

Anonymous said...

I think old HHN has given up on this site now
He has lost the will to write or finds feedback on his other sites too enthralling
either that or Mrs Hhn has run off with the wagamamma noodle cook or similar
one of Hhn other sites has a picture of him on it, its cool idea
he should do it here and make all commentators send one too

Anonymous said...

what do you reckon Mrs B
is this the last HHN post?
I fear he has gone on to better things.
shame.....will miss him

Anonymous said...

Christ on a bike, will he ever write anything ever again? This lack of hhn action is giving me a headache... c'mon, chuffer, step up to the plate, man...

Anonymous said...

I think that 1) if HHN hadn't been found in such a compromising position by his wife then we would have been seeing more posts.

and 2) I feel he is doing penance, and waiting for a great surge of adulation before he writes again

C'mon HHN, we need our fix

Anonymous said...

Madame B I am fascinated, what compromising position was this, pls tell all in the lack of any excitement from hhn hq. Are you sure it was not he finding Mrs hhn in such a position?
Anyway how do you know (Oh some think you are mrs hhn) even if u dont know make it up, cos this ha s become boring

Anonymous said...

if u were Mrs Hhn, then I know what you reaction would have been to finding such a spectacle.
So if you are, what did yo do next?
I will know if it is she?
Similarly if you are not Mrs hhn, you agree that old hhn is a big lad (picture he sent you), so that particular act of self mutilation would prove a bit difficult practically.
Mrs hhn can be that vulgar,even uses the C word, but she wouldnt be unecessarily, so I think you are not.
But I have other questions that could prove it.
I like this game

Anonymous said...

Ok, good game this - I couldn't believe my eyes, and was in total shock - speechless in fact. But then all the anger rose through my breast and I started shouting at him like a demented bride. I locked him outside with no clothes on and sobbed for hours throwing his tawdry toys out with him. I am not talking to him anymore and he is standing shivering and pleading with me to let him in. I will let him in but not for a day or so