Oct 20, 2006

What Dragons?

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Not got a lot today people. I've run out of energy dissing life coaches. Tempted - but not going to - talk about the strange weather today. I could tell you about failing to record the Sopranos last night. Or the nice dinner party we went to last night - hence the recording/not recording of The Sopranos. Or the shepherds pie I am having for supper tonight because mrs househusbandnot is having supper with a friend whose brother has just married a Thai 'dancer'. Or about my mate who recently had to go up to Damon Albarn and say: "Look I'm not stalking you. I just live next door to you. I like the coffee in the same place as you do, and have a recording studio next to your one." Or the time I met Bono. Or the time that one of the Sex Pistols tried to pick a fight with me. Or about why the then head of the CIA came to my sister's confirmation. Or about the time my dad met Winston Churchill. Or about who mrs househusbandnot's famous uncle is. Or about the time I got chased off Tiananmen Square by Chinese soldiers. Or about my allergy to white Rioja. Or about the time Mary Quant's dog bit me in the groin. Or why I can never go back to Dubai. Or about when mrs househusbandnot hung out with The Dandy Warhols for a week. Or my mother. Or about when a very famous actor tried to teach me how to pick up women. Or about a girl I once went out with, and we were having that what was your previous boyfriend/girlfriend like conversation, and she said "Actually it was Marvin Gaye". (No pressure there then.) Or about the fact that I am actually doing some work for mrs househusbandnot's company at the moment. Or about the time I was in Ethiopia and this priest said to me: "Dragons? What dragons? There are no dragons here?"

I'll try and think of some interesting stuff for next week.

No comments: