Aug 11, 2006

househusbandnotless

Just when you thought your summer could not get any worse, I am sorry to say that househusbandnot is going off air for a week or so. mrs househusbandnot and I are going on a short holiday to Scotland. Will be posting again on 22nd August.

If you cannot handle being househusbandnotless, suggest you go back and read some of the cracking 31 posts I have published so far. If that is not enough, then I can recommend the following to get you through until 22nd:

1) Stalking mrs househusbandnot and I in Scotland
2) Reading a few other blogs to see what you are missing in househusbandnot's absence
3) A visit to the that monkey rescue place I mentioned a few times
4) Killing Michael Winner
5) And sending me any comments on what you would like to hear about on househusbandnot in the future, although I will have many a tale to tell after our holiday (Oh God I'm going to turn into one of those bloggers who is going to post holiday snaps on his blog....."Here's mrs househusbandnot eating an ice cream. Yum", "Here's a funny photo of a kebab that looked like the Taj Mahal", "Here's us in a pub enjoying a drink with some locals just before we lost our wallets", "Here's..." ...aaaaaaaaargh

See you the end of August
hhn

No comments: